CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Random Acts of Christmas

 My Boss and Family's Christmas Tree
 www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com I ordered this for the family I work. They loved it! It has lots of great gourmet goodies inside! Top rated gift baskets! 
 Close up of their tree!
 I requested letters from NYcares from children that are less fortunate to make their Christmas wishes come true. Here are some of the gifts. Toy piano and floor puzzle. 
 Another view of their (Boss) tree.
 My Parent's tree sorry for the bad shot.
 I helped the little boy I take care of make Christmas cards for his siblings. Check out the envelopes I made. Crafty!
I also brought stuff to make a Gingerbread house with him. It was more difficult than I thought. He decorated it. It looks interesting lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment