CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

5 Questions with Mayjah League

For the next few days, I am going to be posting 5 questions with the artists who's music is in rotation on the site. The answer to the questions will give you some insight on the artists and where you can find their music. 

1. What are 3 words that describe your music?
ML:I would have to say soulful, original, & real.

2. Do you write your own music? What inspires you? 
ML:Yes, I write every single lyric. What inspires me is the lack of originality in people and the music industry these days.

3. What do you like to snack on while writing or working on music?
ML:I'm really not a snacker, but if i had to choose I would say cookies.

4. What is one food you cannot resist?
ML:Chicken!!! Anyone who knows me knows that I eat some type of chicken everyday (literally lol) Mostly grilled or baked, but every now and then fried,died and laid to the side!!! lol

5. Where can we find and download your music?
ML:Download my free studio album H.I.T.S. (hip hop is truly saved) produced by Sir Qwest at WWW.MAYJAHLEAGUE85.BANDCAMP.COM
Follow me on twitter @mayjahleague
Follow my producer @sirqwestmusic

0 comments:

Post a Comment