CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2012

5 Questions with Ramzi

Ramzi's song "Crazy about you" is in rotation on the site. 

1. What are 3 words that describe your music?
Acoustic folk-rock 

2. Do you write your own music? If so, what inspires you?
 Yes I write my own music.  I'm very inspired by relationships and love...how it makes us feel, how it makes us act, the power one person can have over another.  Though lately I've also been inspired by the world around me, and how great life can be and how we're all connected.

3. What do you like to snack on while writing or working on music?
Well playing the guitar makes it a little hard to snack while playing...but cheese and crackers seem to always be around, so I'm sure I've had some while writing lyrics.

4. What is one food you cannot resist?
Peanut butter!

5. Where can we find and download your music?
My website has samples of my music as well as all other info.  http://www.ramziguitar.com  All my music is also on iTunes, the links are on my site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment